Schedule of Availability of Service:
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with no noon break
Documentary Requirements as per DOJ Circular No. 70 & 70-A s. 2000:
- Verified petition for review stating/containing:
- Names and addresses of the parties involved;
- NPS Docket number (formerly I.S. Number) and criminal case number, if any, and title of the case including offense charged in the complaint or information;
- Proof of service of a copy/ies of the appeal/petition for review to the adverse party/ies or counsel and the Prosecution Office concerned;
- The venue of the preliminary investigation;
- The specific material dates showing that it was filed on time;
- A clear and concise statement of the facts, the assignment of errors, and the legal basis of the appeal/petition for review;
B. Legible duplicate original or certified true copy of the resolution appealed from.
C. Legible certified true copies of the complaint, affidavits/sworn statements.
D. Other evidence submitted by parties during the preliminary investigation/reinvestigation.
E. Copy of motion to defer proceedings as received by the court, if the case has been filed in court.